Home » » Calvin Klein Jeans Men's IVP 12GG Ribbed Long Sleeve Military Sweater

Calvin Klein Jeans Men's IVP 12GG Ribbed Long Sleeve Military Sweater

Calvin Klein Jeans Men IVP 12GG Ribbed Long Sleeve Military Sweater
Details
  • 100% cotton
  • Machine Wash
  • This style features allover ribbing with a half-zip funnel neckline and military details
  • This style is available in lunar rock, black and charcoal grey
see more details...
Review
A sweater was a gift. It fits great, nice quality. I ordered another military kind sweater with a hood that was even more spectacular.bought this sweater for a disciple for Christmas and oh my god will he look wonderful in it. i really got the first one in gray from may, solely to appreciate its an equivalent because the white one I actually have on my wish list for him. Therefore, I thought id review it for currently because I already bought one, and loved them most I'm buying the white and black one from here since macys solely had been gray. They're completely beautiful and fit alright, nice construction, well made. True to size, and soft/comfortable to wear. He loves this sweater plenty and wears it literally a couple of times per week. I will definitely be buying another come back payday. Highly counseled for your trendy man ;) appearance nice on fit guys. It shows their shape.

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Sweaters Sale - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Joetop5 Inspired Sweaters Sale
Proudly powered by Blogger